An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Duty Manager required for a prestigious restaurant and cocktail bar in West London.
Client is looking for an experienced Duty Manager with experience in restaurants and a positive personality who are passionate about food and can run a team.
It is essential that you have great communication skills to successfully liaise with the kitchen team, sommelier team and customers of the you will be responsible for all aspects of the dining experience, which will include managing the quality of service and offering training and guidance where needed.
Requirements for the Duty Manager role:
The successful candidate for Duty Restaurant Manager role must have previous experience in restaurant establishments to be considered:
- Strong leadership skills are essential
- Career hungry with drive and energy levels
- Exceptional personal presentation
- A strong wine knowledge is preferable but extensive training will be given
- Be friendly and energetic with a keen eye for detail
- Comprehensive and timely production of the restaurant rota
Assist with recruitment to the restaurant & bar team
- Assist with training the team on product knowledge and service
- Lead the operational service of food and beverage
- If opening and/or closing, ensure compliance with company opening and closing procedures and produce cash-up, reconciliations and shift reports in line with company procedures
- Ensure table layout, guest welcome and ordering are to agreed standards
- Ensure timely service of guests in the correct sequence
- Ensure readiness for service and the pace is appropriate for peak trade
- Take reasonable care to reduce food and drinks wastage
- Ensure guest needs and complaints are dealt with positively and in a timely manner
- Ensure you have appropriate product knowledge on the food and drink being served
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, COSHH and Allergen requirements for the restaurant
- 48 hour week contract
- Training and development opportunities to help your career flourish
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- Full company induction, training and career progression
- Salary: Based on experience
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471