An exciting opportunity for an event catering manager to oversee an account for one of London's established catering event companies.
As an event manager you will win, organise and execute key company events to the highest standards whilst establishing relationships with both clients and venues including strong knowledge of London's event venue spaces.
Event Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Creating bespoke quotes for clients and win business
- Ownership of an event portfolio (dinner / banquet / canapes) from start to finish
- Ensure client requests are met creating concepts and designing menus with kitchen team to exceed expectations
- Attend site visits with clients and venues to ensure that all parties are fully prepared on the event
- Ability to plan logistics and understand what is required to deliver a faultless event
- Ensure that the delivery of events is of exceptional standards from every perspective in line with the clients expectation
- Deliver client tastings that showcase the companies produce and high standards
- Ensure the existing client portfolio is nurtured to assist in securing repeat business
- Identify new clients that will contribute to an increase in turnover that exceeds budgets
- Seek to attract clients in varied sectors in line with company growth and marketing strategy
- Build trusted relationships and good knowldege of key venues within London
- Manage the cost of events with regards to deposit, credit etc
- Support colleagues on larger, key events when required
- A can do approach to tasks and be a natural problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good judgment, diplomacy, tact and discretion
- Excellent time management, negotiation and organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and CRM Workbooks
- Ensure personal knowledge beverage and restaurant trends is well rounded
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471