Events and Reservations Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum + tronc
Luxury boutique Hotel with a fine-dining restaurant in the heart of Berkshire situated near Marlow, Maidenhead and Henley on Thames.
Client is looking for an experienced Events and Reservations Manager, to assist with managing group and event bookings, as well as dealing with reservations on daily basis.
- Point of call for group and event bookings, liaising with guests from their initial enquiry to the event on the day
- Manage the Front Desk Hotel Management System including creating offers, updating rates, booking in system, quotes for events such as weddings, etc.
- Handling all quotes and bookings for the hotel, corporate events and private dining e.g. full delegate rates, half day delegate rates and residential
- Financial administration, e.g. quotations and invoices
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and obtain quotes
- Lead by example, train and develop the team to deliver event specifications
- Manage all administration tasks related to reservations, events and also the Hotel’s Rooms Management System
- Proven hospitality experience
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Great attention to detail
- High standards of personal presentation
- Excellent working knowledge of Word/Outlook
- High standards of literacy
- Outstanding knowledge and confidence in the administration of systems and processes
- £30,000 salary per annum (£33,500 Package including tronc)
- Share of service charge (tronc)
- Salary paid fortnightly
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 20 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- 50% staff discount on food and beverage when dining
- Full company induction, training and career progression
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
Due to location having your own transport or car is essential.
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471