Executive Head Chef
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + bonus
An exciting job opportunity for a talented and experienced Executive Chef to operate in a luxury country new restaurant opening in Oxford soon!
This restaurant is located near Oxford City centre, this position would give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow in to the role developing their own team as well as themselves within a high end operation. An existing Executive Chef with the following requirements.
- Strong chef & kitchen management skills, can develop a team of chefs
- Working to the highest health and safety guidelines
- Serving rosette standard food under pressure and in any type of establishment
- Will have menu autonomy so a creative person and personality will be required
- Someone who has a level headed business mind in order to manage the food operation
- Ensure the kitchen maintains target profit margins
- Strong stock ordering experience
- Excellent level of culinary knowledge & skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Good knowledge of allergens
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471