Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Competitive Salary
Bluebird Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the Birmingham's most exclusive and luxury restaurants offering an exciting job opportuntiy for a talented and experienced Head Chef.
This client is located near Birmingham City centre, this position would give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow in to the role developing their own team as well as themselves within a high end operation.
An existing Head Chef with the following requirments.
- Strong chef & kitchen management skills, can develop a team of chefs
- Working to the highest health and safety guidelines
- Working towards companies KPI’s with the key aim of building new business
- Serving rosette standard food under pressure and in any type of establishment
- Will have menu autonomy so a creative person and personality will be required
- Someone who has a level headed business mind in order to manage the food operation
- Strong stock ordering experience
- Excellent level of culinary knowledge & skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Good knowledge of allergens
- UK Driving licence
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471