Head Chef – Established Luxury Country Restaurant
Client is an established luxury country restaurant brand with mutliple sites across Warwickshire who are looking for a passionate Head Chef who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5 star service to guests.
The Head Chef will have good food knowledge and skills to lead the brigade in order to deliver outstanding food and in turn, a superb guest experience.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional service standards – only 5* luxury will do.
- Develop exciting concepts to contribute to menu development, maintaining seasonality and high quality.
- Responsible for the operation of the kitchen ensuring the effective flow of work through the kitchen in preparation for service / events
- Outstanding attention to detail, encouraging a culture of consistent high standards throughout the team.
- Real pride and passion for what you do, playing an active role in developing the brands image and your brigade
- Previous experience of working as a Head Chef in a similar environment.
- High standards of Health & Safety and food hygiene.
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- You can look forward to working with a dedicated team of professionals
- Work for a company that offers substantial career progression and training
- You will receive a competitive salary and holiday benefits
- Free staff meals
- £43,000 per annum + up to £8k bonus and tips
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471