An exciting time to be working with a leading UK technology staffing platform. Connected to hundreds of top hospitality brands, based in 4 cities and with growth at over 1000% per year, this is certainly an exciting time to be part of this expanding brand!
The client is looking for a senior salesperson to develop new & existing relationships with large corporate hospitality customers across the UK.
Target market areas includes:
- Contract caterers
- Event caterers
- Hotel groups
- Pub/restaurant chains
- An outgoing people person
- Good presentation skills
- Proven track record of sales
- High energy with a strong ‘hunter’ mentality
- Passion developing new leads and closing opportunities
- Background in hospitality or recruitment
- Manager or supervisor-level operational background in hospitality industry
- At least 6 months experience in selling / recruitment within or into the hospitality industry
- Operational experience and connections in the Contract catering domain
- Temporary recruitment experience in hospitality
- Autonomous & independent
- Highly driven
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Meeting Sales Goals
You’ll be working directly for the Founders and will be working closely with the whole team, particularly the sales team and account managers.
- Salary between £25-30k depending on experience
- Additional uncapped bonus but with an OTE of £10k (i.e. total salary of £35k)
- Share options
- Personal laptop
- Contribution to travel
- Discounted gym membership and other perks
- Joining a very social team working in great co-working office (with other similar fast growing companies, great coffee and beer on tap)
- Sociable environment with 9 - 5 working hours
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471