As an Senior Event Operations Manager you will oversee, organise and execute key company events to the highest standards whilst establishing relationships with both clients and venues.
Senior Event Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Ownership of an event portfolio (dinner / banquet / canapes) from start to finish
- Ensure client requests are met creating concepts and designing menus with kitchen team to exceed expectations
- Identify operational challenges working with the events team to implement a cost-effective resolution
- Review quarterley goals making sure event teams targets are on schedule
- Attend site visits with clients and venues to ensure that all parties are fully prepared on the event
- Ability to plan logistics and understand what is required to deliver a faultless event
- Ensure that the delivery of events is of exceptional standards from every perspective in line with the clients expectation
- Ensure the existing client portfolio is nurtured to assist in securing repeat business
- Build trusted relationships and good knowldege of key venues.
- Operationally Managaing events whilst overseeing Event Managers
- A can do approach to tasks and be a natural problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good judgment, diplomacy, tact and discretion
- Excellent time management, negotiation and organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and CRM Workbooks
- Ensure personal knowledge beverage and restaurant trends is well rounded
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471