A leading UK technology staffing platform. Connected to hundreds of top hospitality brands, based in 4 cities and with growth at over 1000% per year, this is certainly an exciting time to be part of this expanding brand!
The Role – Senior Partnerships
The client is looking for a Senior Partnership / Sales person to develop new & existing relationships with large corporate hospitality customers across the UK.
Target market areas includes:
- Contract caterers
- Event caterers
- Hotel groups
- Pub/restaurant chains
The job would involve
- Proactive, rarely office based - mainly visiting potential partners
- Selling to HR and Directors
- Working closely with the sales coordinators
- Developing and growing junior sales team
- Utilising existing contacts, networking
- Meetings and assisting the development of marketing
- Presenting at hospitality events
- New accounts that are won will be handed over to the account management teams to service and grow
- An outgoing people person
- Good presentation skills
- Proven track record of sales
- High energy with a strong ‘hunter’ mentality
- Passion developing new leads and closing opportunities
- Background in hospitality or recruitment
- At least 2 years experience in selling within or into the hospitality industry
- Operational experience and connections in the Contract Catering industry
- Temporary recruitment experience in other blue-collar industries outside of hospitality - such as retail, warehousing or facilities management.
- Autonomous & independent
- Highly driven
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Meeting Sales Goals
- You’ll be working directly for the Founders and will be working closely with the whole team, particularly the junior sales team and account managers.
- Joining a high-growth company with international development opportunities
- Salary negotiable depending on experience + on target earnings of £45k uncapped
- Share options
- Personal laptop & phone
- Contribution to weekly travel
- Discounted gym membership and other perks
- Joining a very social team working in great co-working office and environment
Note: All candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: 0207 993 6471